External or international contract is drawn up in two languages, taking into consideration norms of international and Russian law. Foreign trade contract has the following sections:
1. The names of the parties
2. Subject of the contract - product information (name, description, brand, range, etc.)
3. The sum of the contract
4. Payment currency
5. Payment terms considering the requirements of currency legislation of the Russian Federation
6. Terms of delivery – determination of the terms of delivery in accordance with the rules of Incoterms 2010, delivery schedules, list of documents required for the delivery of goods
7. Penalties for non-performance of contractual obligations
8. Force majeure circumstances - circumstances of force majeure
9. Applicable law, dispute resolution, arbitration
10. The transfer of ownership of the goods
11. Duration of contract, termination
12. Other terms
13. Legal addresses and bank details of the parties.
We are ready to conclude the contract with you. Our services, products and contacts are on the site. We are ready to discuss with you all the terms and conditions of the contract.